Bar-X Pull Tab
How to Play
- Tap start to purchase your game card.
- Tap, hold and slide the pull tab right to left to reveal the outcome of the game.
- Tap the glowing start button to reveal the outcome of all 4 tabs.
Free Games Bonus Round
- 2 Scatters appearing in any position awards 10 free games.
- 3 Scatters appearing in any position awards 30 free games.
- Each win line can display a random multiplier next to it (X2,X3, X5 or X10).
- Wins are multiplied by any multiplier shown next to the win line it appears on.
- Free games are not multiplied.
- Free games can be re-triggered.
- Free games are played automatically.
- At the current bet value, the maximum payout during the free games bonus round is €2,500
- Any wins over this value, or unused free games, will be cancelled.
- Free games are played on a different set of reels.
Return to Player
- This game is random. The expected return for this game is 96.27%
- © 2020 Realistic Games Ltd. All rights reserved.
- REALISTIC GAMES (UK00003141710) are registered trademarks of Realistic Games Ltd.
- BAR-X, OXO AND ELECTROCOIN ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF ELECTROCOIN AUTOMATICS LTD 2020
- Balance and Bet values are visible at all times on the bottom bar.
|Tap to access settings and game information.|
|Tap to turn sound on or off.|
|Tap to return to the game.|
|A clock is displayed in the game. This clock displays the time as reported by the device upon which the game is played.|
|A Bet ID is displayed in the game. This Bet ID can be used by the gaming site owner to find the specific game round, should clarification be required.|
Play the Game
|Tap to place your bet.|
|Tap to reveal all pull tabs.|
|Tap, hold and slide to the left to reveal a pull tab.|
|Tap to access the auto-play settings page.|
|The number of remaining auto-play games is displayed on the button. Tap to stop auto-play at any time.|
- This settings page allows you to set some parameters during auto-play.
- Number of auto-play games: Choose the number of games to play (10, 25, 50 or 100).
- Maximum Loss: Set the maximum loss during the auto-play games.
- Stop when any win equals or exceeds: Choose a win value to stop the auto-play games.
- If any of these parameters is reached or exceeded the auto-play games will stop.
- The Start button will light when a permissible combination of settings has been met.
- Note: Some auto-play options are mandatory for some jurisdictions
Setting bet values
- This settings page displays a grid of bet values that are available for the given game. The current bet value is highlighted. Tap a different bet value to select it. Tap the back button to return to the game. This bet value is the total bet per game.
- Where applicable, banking functions may also link from this page.
- The following information may be subject to further terms, conditions or processes of the gaming site owner.
- Incomplete games are stored for up to 7 days. Returning to an incomplete game allows the player to complete the game round. If a game is incomplete for more than the stated time period the game will be auto resolved and any winnings credited to the player’s account.
- Misuse and malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 6/29/2020