How To Play
- Hot Cakes is played over 9 scratch panels on a 3x3 grid.
- Match any 3 symbols in view to receive the corresponding pay out for that symbol.
Hot Cakes Bonus
- The Hot Cakes bonus is active when a winning combination is in view and one of the winning cake symbols is on a Hot Plate position.
- There are 5 Hot Plate positions; 4 in each of the corners of the grid and 1 in the centre.
- For each symbol that is on a Hot Plate position, 1 place is advanced up the Hot Trail.
- The total win is then multiplied by the corresponding multiplier associated with the current position on the Hot Trail.
- Select your number of spins and a loss limit to enable the start autoplay button.
- You can select the generated loss limit or enter a custom value.
- Autoplay will stop if the number of spins is completed or the loss limit is reached.
- Your loss limit is reached when your net losses are equal to the value selected or a further spin would increase net losses higher than set loss limit.
- Additionally you may enter a win limit that stops autoplay when a single game win is equal to or exceeds the value.
- Enabling the stop on jackpot option will stop autoplay if the jackpot of 500 x max stake is reached.
- Expected pay back is at least 94%.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
- The odds do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example: If the top award is won on a given play of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next play are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
- The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term expected average in either direction.
- The expected pay back reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays by numerous players over an extended period of time.
- The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual pay back that may be experienced.
- Any combination of wins in a single game is limited and will not exceed 500 x max stake. It may not be possible to reach this limit in a single game from every stake configuration.
- All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of CR ltd and/or its licensees in the U.S. and/or other countries. (c) 2016 CR ltd. All rights reserved.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).