- Cashmeleon is played over 5 reels
- All Cashmeleons in view change to a single colour if a rainbow wild Cashmeleon lands in view on Reel 5 and a winning combination would be created by changing all Cashmeleons in view to a single colour.
- The rule for selecting the colour of the Cashmeleon if a Cashmeleon win could be improved is:
- The colour of the Cashmeleon symbol in the winning combination is selected.
- The rules for selecting the colour of the cashmeleon if a cashmeleon winning combination could be created are:
- The colour of the highest number of Cashmeleon symbols on the reels that would form the winning combination is selected.
- If there are equal numbers of Cashmeleon symbols on the reels that would form the winning combination; the colour of the Cashmeleon that would give the highest win is selected.
- 10 independent win lines (except High Roller games).
- , and highroller games have an additional 10 independent win lines.
- All awards pay for combinations of 3 or more adjacent matching symbols anywhere on active pay lines only.
- substitutes for
- Find "WIN" to win.
- Press Collect to exit gamble with your winnings and any saved winnings.
- Press the less and more buttons to change odds, when available.
- Any winnings which would result in a subsequent successful gamble exceeding the maximum win are automatically saved into saved winnings.
- Wins may be gambled multiple times up to the maximum win amount.
- All wins are rounded up to the nearest denomination.
- Select your number of spins and a loss limit to enable the start autoplay button.
- You can select the generated loss limit or enter a custom value.
- Autoplay will stop if the number of spins is completed or the loss limit is reached.
- Your loss limit is reached when your net losses are equal to the value selected or a further spin would increase net losses higher than set loss limit.
- Additionally you may enter a win limit that stops autoplay when a single game win is equal to or exceeds the value.
- Enabling the stop on jackpot option will stop autoplay if the jackpot of 500 times the maximum stake is reached.
- Expected payback is at least 94%.
- Malfunction voids game.
- No prize greater than 500 times the maximum stake can be won in any one game.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
- The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the odds displayed.
Last modification date: 7/1/2020