Charms Of The Emerald Girl
Rules / How To play:
- Charms Of The Emerald Girl is played over 5 reels.
- Press the Spin button to begin a spin. Once a spin cycle has started, press spin button to turbo the spin.
- The Stake is the stake per line multiplied by the number of lines.
- The bonus feature is activated when 3 or more of the Crystal Ball Symbol land in view.
- The Crystal Ball Symbol Will trigger at any position in view.
- Triggering the Bonus Feature will always award 15 free spins.
- During free spins all prize amounts are multiplied by x3.
- The Bonus Feature can be re-triggered during an existing bonus round.
- Re-triggering the Bonus Feature during an existing bonus round will also award 15 free spins.
- The total winnings shown at the end of the free spins bonus feature also includes the initial amount won when initialising the bonus feature.
- The Emerald Girl Symbol is available on all reels.
- The Emerald Girl Symbol can substitute for all other symbols except the Crystal Ball Symbol.
- Only the highest win will pay per active win line.
- The Emerald Girl Symbol cannot trigger the Free spins feature.
- There are 10 Adjustable independent win lines.
- The user can choose any number of win lines between 1 and 10 before starting a spin.
- The Crystal Ball Symbol will pay in any position on screen.
- Select your number of spins, a single win limit and a loss limit to start Auto Play.
- Auto Play will stop when the number of spins is complete, the single win limit is reached or the loss limit is reached.
- Additionally you may click the Cancel Auto Play button to stop auto play.
- The expected RTP is at least 94%.
- Not all stakes may be available.
- Malfunction voids game.
- No prize greater than £250,000 can be won in any one game (this includes the total amount that can be won during the free spins bonus feature).
- The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the odds displayed.
- All Symbols apart from the Crystal Ball symbol in the Paytable are calculated by the Stake/Line multiplied the numbers displayed in the Paytable.
- In the Paytable the Crystal Ball Symbol is calculated by the Stake multiplied the numbers displayed in the Paytable
|Represents all symbols except scatter. Doubles win when substituting..|
|3 or more in view awards 15 free spins feature.|
Last modification date: 7/17/2019