Dragon Duel: Pots of Fortune
How To Play
- Dragon Duel is played over 5 reels.
Dragon Duel Feature
- 3 or More symbols anywhere in view starts the dragon duel feature.
- The player is awarded 3 options to bank and 10 seconds to use them.
- The feature starts when the player presses on the screen.
- The clock then starts to count down.
- The feature will then dapple randomly on all of the values displayed.
- The dapple will last between 1.02 and 2.03 seconds and take on average 1.52 seconds to complete.
- When the dapple stops the clock stops counting down.
- If a cash value is presented, the player must choose to “Reject” it or add it to the feature total by pressing “Bank”.
- If the player presses “Bank”, the number of banks is reduced by one and the cash value is added to the feature bank.
- If the dapple stops on “Extra Time” a random amount between 3 and 10 seconds is added to the clock.
- If the dapple stops on “Extra Bank”, the player is awarded 1 additional option to bank within the time limit.
- If the player has “Bank” options remaining when the clock reaches zero and a cash value has been selected the feature automatically adds the amount to the feature bank and any remaining banks are forfeit.
- If the player rejects an offer it is added to the corresponding pot according to the colour of the title either red or blue with a multiplier between x2 and x5.
- It is possible for the player to be offered the red, blue or both pots combined.
- The player can reject the pot offer, and could be re-offered the same pot later in the feature.
- The feature ends when either the clock reaches zero or the number of remaining banks is zero. Any amount accumulated in the feature bank is then awarded to the player.
- If no cash values are left for selection, all remaining extra bank and extra selections are replaced with cash values.
- It is not always possible to use extra banks awarded before the timer expires.
- Extra banks will not be awarded if there is 2 seconds or less on the clock
- The offered pot can be banked by the player.
- If the player is awarded €250000 or accumulates €250000 before the feature is complete, the feature will end.
- More than 3 “Dragon duel scatter symbol” symbols in view on the reels when the feature is triggered replaces some of the values available for selection with increased awards, extra banks or extra time.
- Rejecting any cash value during the dragon duel feature which would cause the respective pot to exceed the €250000 jackpot limit will cause the pot to be increased to €250000. Any remaining balance of the rejected award is then discarded and cannot be won.
- substitutes for
- does not substitute for
- only appears on reel 3.
- On €20 High Roller appear on reel 3 only.
- On €30 High Roller appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- On €50 High Roller appear on reels 1, 2, 3 and 4 only.
- Wilds must always combine with other symbols to create wins.
- 10 independent win lines
- All awards (except ) pay left to right only.
- All awards (except ) pay on active win lines only.
- pay at any position on screen
- wins are added to line wins.
- appears on all reels.
- Only the highest win paid per active win line.
- Find "WIN" to win.
- Press Collect to exit gamble with your winnings and any saved winnings.
- Press the less and more buttons to change odds, when available.
- Any winnings which would result in a subsequent successful gamble exceeding the maximum win are automatically saved into saved winnings.
- Wins may be gambled multiple times up to the maximum win amount.
- All wins are rounded up to the nearest denomination.
- Select your number of spins and a loss limit to enable the start autoplay button.
- You can select the generated loss limit or enter a custom value.
- Autoplay will stop if the number of spins is completed or the loss limit is reached.
- Your loss limit is reached when your net losses are equal to the value selected or a further spin would increase net losses higher than set loss limit.
- Additionally you may enter a win limit that stops autoplay when a single game win is equal to or exceeds the value.
- Enabling the stop on jackpot option will stop autoplay if the jackpot of €250000 is reached.
- Expected payback to the player playing at best strategy is at least 94%.
- A good strategy in the dragon duel feature when starting with x3, x4 or x5 dragon duel symbols is:
- On all linear stakes the return to the player based on a bad strategy is at least 89%
- On all high roller stakes the return to the player based on a bad strategy is at least 87%
- Bad strategy is to always bank the first 3 offers in the dragon duel feature regardless of value.
- Malfunction voids game.
- No prize greater than €250000 can be won in any one game.
- The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the odds displayed.
Last modification date: 7/1/2020