Free Spins Feature
• 3 or More symbols anywhere in view starts the free spins feature.
• Prior to the start of the unlimited free spins, all dragon symbols in view are moved to the bottom position of their respective reel windows.
• An 8 segment wheel with a rotating sword is then displayed. When the start button is pressed the sword stops in either a blank or 'dragon rising' segment.
• The reels then spin. During the spin, all dragon symbols in view are held in place.
• If the sword stopped in a 'dragons rising' segment all dragons in view expand one position.
• When the reel spin completes any wins in view are processed.
• The sequence continues until either the maximum permitted value has been won or the dragons in view have expanded to fill their respective reel windows.
Expanding Wilds Feature
• When a lands in view on the reels and a win or potential win combination is present, the wild symbol expands to a
• During the expanding wilds bonus substitutes for for all symbols on that reel
• Any resulting wins are then awarded to the player.
Connecting Wilds Bonus
• The Connecting Wild Bonus is awarded when symbol appears on more than one reel.
• All symbols in view on the reels containing the and all symbols on the reels between the are changed to a giant wild knight symbol. Any resulting wins are then paid to the player.
• During the Connecting wild bonus, all reel positions covered by a giant wild knight symbol substitute for
• 10 independent win lines
• During highroller an additional 5 win lines are available
• All awards pay left to right on active pay lines only.
• Where possible, wilds always combine with other symbols on an active pay line to create winning combinations scatter wins are added to line wins.
• scatter wins pay at any position in view
• are available on reels 2 and 4 only.
• During and High Roller games are available on reels 2, 4 and 5 only.
• Only the highest win paid per active win line.
• substitutes for
• does not substitute for
• is not available during the feature
• Find "WIN" to win.
• Press Take Win to exit gamble with your winnings and any saved winnings.
• Press the less and more buttons to change odds, when available.
• Any winnings which would result in a subsequent successful gamble exceeding the maximum win are automatically saved into saved winnings.
• Wins may be gambled multiple times up to the maximum win amount.
• All wins are rounded up to the nearest denomination.
• Select your number of spins and a loss limit to enable the start autoplay button.
• You can select the generated loss limit or enter a custom value.
• Autoplay will stop if the number of spins is completed or the loss limit is reached.
• Your loss limit is reached when your net losses are equal to the value selected or a further spin would increase net losses higher than set loss limit.
• Additionally you may enter a win limit that stops autoplay when a single game win is equal to or exceeds the value.
• Enabling the stop on jackpot option will stop autoplay if the jackpot of £250,000 is reached.
• Expected payback to the player is at least 94%.
• Malfunction voids game.
• No prize greater than £250,000 can be won in any one game.
• The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the odds displayed.
Last modification date: 7/1/2020