• Fire Star is played over 3 reels.
• All awards pay left to right only.
• All awards pay for consecutive symbols on active win lines only.
• After a winning spin and on a chance basis the win may be repeated.
• The win is awarded again. On a chance basis, further repeats may be awarded.
• The bonus ends when no further repeats are given.
• The repeat win may only be awarded if the total potential win is less than or equal to the max win.
• On a chance basis during any spin, reel 2, or reels 2 and 3 can turn wild.
• Any wins are then awarded.
• Wilds are removed in the next spin unless the same reels are also turned wild on the next spin.
• Select red, black or a suit to gamble or take win.
• If the players selection matches the hidden card, the player wins.
• Wild substitutes for all symbols.
• The base game has 5 independent win lines.
• £20 and £30 high roller has 9 independent win lines.
• £50 high roller has 15 independent win lines.
• Activating the turbo will speed up the reel spin.
• Turbo cannot be used in high roller.
- Expected payback is at least 95%.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent, the odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
- The odds do not vary based on prior ourcomes, bet size, time of day, day of week, etc.
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of plays by numerous players over an extended period of time.
- Not all stakes may be available.
- Malfunction voids game.
- The maximum win in any one game is 500 x maximum stake.
Last modification date: 7/1/2020