Full House Wilds
Base Game Rules
- All awards pay left to right only.
- All awards pay on active win lines only.
- Highest win paid per active win line.
- This game has persistency: all your progress will be saved and you can continue from where you left off last time.
- On random spins, blue orbs will spawn on the reels and then travel into the bingo container, causing it to rotate faster and faster.
- The number of orbs collected or the containers rotation speed may not indicate a better change of unlocking bingo entries.
- Whenever a bingo ball drops from the container, its rotation will reset.
- There are 3 Bingo Cards in view, located over the Reels 2, 3 and 4. Each one of those cards will initially have 6 unlockable entries.
- After collecting the orbs, occasionally one or more bingo balls will drop from the dispenser. Collecting a ball will cause the entry with that same number to be unlocked in the bingo card.
- Unlocking all 6 entries in any bingo cards will award you with Full Wild spins on the reel below it for 5 spins.
- If you complete a card with Full Wild spins still left on its reel, 5 extra Full Wild spins will be added to the current ones left for that reel.
- Upon completing a bingo card, a brand new one will spawn during the next spin.
Full Wild spins
Completing bingo cards will reward the player with 5 Full Wild spins for that reel.
substitute for .
Whenever the Full Wild spins are activated on a reel, all the symbols in that Reel will be replaced with Wild symbols.
can form part of multiple wins.
is only available on Reels 2, 3 and/or 4 during Full Wild Spins
10 Independent win lines.
Wins are payed from left to right.
- Select your number of spins and a loss limit to enable the start autoplay button.
- You can select a custom loss limit value.
- Autoplay will stop if the number of spins is completed or the loss limit is reached.
- Your loss limit is reached when your net losses are equal to the value selected or a further spin would increase net losses higher than set loss limit.
- Additionally you may enter a win limit that stops autoplay when a single game win is equal to or exceeds the value.
- Not all stakes may be available.
- No prize greater than 100 x max stake can be won in any one game.
- Expected payback is at least 96%.
- Malfunction voids game.
- The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the odds displayed.
- All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of CR Ltd and/or its licensees in the U.S. and/or other countries. 2020 CR Ltd. All rights reserved.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 7/1/2020