How To Play
- Lucky Trotter is played over 5 reels.
- If you are playing on a mobile device press the spin button to begin a spin. Once a spin cycle has started, press anywhere on screen to turbo the spin.
- If you are playing on desktop press the spin button to begin a spin. Once a spin cycle has started, press the on screen turbo button to turbo the spin.
- During high roller games and the Lucky Trotter feature the turbo function is not available.
- 3 x in view awards the Lucky Trotter Feature with 10 Free Spins.
- 4 x in view awards the Lucky Trotter Feature with 15 Free Spins.
- 5 x in view awards the Lucky Trotter Feature with 20 Free Spins.
Lucky Trotter Feature
- During the Lucky Trotter Feature for each that lands in view, the Lucky Trotter Trail is incremented by one position.
- When the trail position lands on an offer of extra Free Spins, you can then choose to accept or reject the offer.
- If the offer is accepted, the extra Free Spins are awarded and the trail position resets back to the start position.
- If the offer is rejected, the Free Spins continue with the position on the trail remaining the same.
- If extra Free Spins are offered on the final spin, the extra Free Spins are automatically awarded.
- If the final position on the trail is reached the offer is automatically collected, and the trail position is reset back to the start.
- During Free Spins if the amount of spins remaining reaches zero the current position on the trail is lost and the feature ends.
- During Free Spins, 3 or more in view retriggers extra Free Spins.
- At all linear stakes there are 5 independent win lines.
- During £30.00 and £50.00 High Roller there are an additional 5 win lines.
- On stakes less than £2.00 all awards pay from left to right only.
- Only the highest win paid per active win line.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- On stakes of £2.00 or more all awards pay for combinations of matching adjacent symbols anywhere on an active win line.
- appears on all reels.
- substitutes for
- Select your number of spins and a loss limit to enable the start autoplay button.
- You can select the generated loss limit or enter a custom value.
- Autoplay will stop if the number of spins is completed or the loss limit is reached.
- Your loss limit is reached when your net losses are equal to the value selected or a further spin would increase net losses higher than set loss limit.
- Additionally you may enter a win limit that stops autoplay when a single game win is equal to or exceeds the value.
- Enabling the stop on jackpot option will stop autoplay if the jackpot of 500 x max stake is reached.
- Expected payback to the player based on a good strategy is at least 94%.
- A good strategy during the Lucky Trotter Feature is to take any extra spins offered if the spins remaining reads 2 or less.
- Expected payback to the player based on a bad strategy is at least 84%.
- A bad strategy during the Lucky Trotter Feature is to always accept the first offer of extra Free Spins regardless of value.
- Malfunction voids game.
- No prize greater than 500 x max stake can be won in any one game.
- Not all stakes may be available.
- The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the odds displayed.
- All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of CR ltd and/or its licensees in the U.S. and/or other countries. (c) 2018 CR ltd. All rights reserved.
Last modification date: 7/1/2020