Super Gold 7's
- 3 or more anywhere in view awards the Super Spins feature.
- 3 x awards 10 Super Spins.
- 4 x awards 15 Super Spins.
- 5 x awards 20 Super Spins.
- If 3 or more land in view on any Super Spin, the Super Bonus is awarded.
- If 3 or more land in view on the final Super Spin, the corresponding Bonus Spins are automatically awarded.
- 3 or more anywhere in view on any Super Spin awards the Super Bonus.
- Choose Bonus Super Spins or Increased Awards every time the Super Bonus is triggered.
- Bonus Spins - 3 x awards 10 Super Spins, 4 x awards 15 Super Spins, 5 x awards 20 Super Spins.
- Increased Awards - Awards given for winning combinations during the remaining Super Spins are increased.
- After Super Spins are completed, the paytable reverts back to the awards present before the feature was triggered.
- The Super bonus feature can be triggered multiple times during any Super Spins feature.
- Increased Awards do not apply to any wins that are awarded before the Super Bonus is triggered.
- Choose either red or black to win x2. Choose any suit to win x4.
- Any winnings which would result in a subsequent successful gamble exceeding the maximum win are automatically saved into saved winnings.
- Wins may be gambled multiple times up to the maximum win amount.
- All awards pay from left to right on active win lines only.
- 3 x symbols anywhere in view starts the Super Spins feature.
- symbols appear on all reels.
- Super Spins wins are added to line wins.
- and combine to create winning combinations.
- Select your number of spins and a loss limit to enable the start autoplay button.
- You can select the generated loss limit or enter a custom value.
- Autoplay will stop if the number of spins is completed or the loss limit is reached.
- Your loss limit is reached when your net losses are equal to the value selected or a further spin would increase net losses higher than set loss limit.
- Additionally you may enter a win limit that stops autoplay when a single game win is equal to or exceeds the value.
- Enabling the stop on jackpot option will stop autoplay if the jackpot of £250,000 is reached.
- Base game: playing at a good strategy will pay at least 94%.
- Base game: playing at a bad strategy will pay at least 91%.
- High Roller: playing at a good strategy will pay at least 94%.
- High Roller: playing at a bad strategy will pay at least 87%.
- £50 High Roller: all awards pay left to right or right to left or centre on active win lines only.
- A good strategy is to select Extra Spins from the Super Bonus feature when you have 5 or less spins remaining and to select Increased Awards when you have 6 or more spins remaining in the feature.
- A bad strategy is to always select Extra Spins from the Super Bonus feature regardless of the number of spins you have remaining.
- Not all stakes may be available.
- Malfunction voids game.
- The maximum win in any one game is 500 x maximum stake.
- The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the odds displayed.