Win Boost Wheels
How To Play
• Winboost Wheels is played over 5 reels.
• If you are playing on a mobile device press the button to begin a spin. Once a spin cycle has started, press anywhere onscreen to turbo the spin.
• If you are playing on desktop press the spin button to begin a spin. Once a spin cycle has started press the on screen turbo button to turbo the spin.
Winboost Wheels Feature
• The Boost Wheel feature or Super Boost wheel feature is awarded when a or lands in view on reel 5 with a winning combination in view respectively.
• The highlight will spin on the wheel and come to rest on one of the segments. The bonus shown in the segment is awarded and the segment is changed to a segment.
• The highlight then spins again on the wheel to land on a wheel segment. If the segment is another bonus then this is awarded in addition to any bonuses already awarded.
• The sequence continues until the highlight lands on a segment or the max win limit is reached.
• All winnings are then calculated and transferred to the winnings meter and the feature ends.
• The boost wheel feature and super boost wheel feature cannot be awarded together in a single spin.
• Hold win and Respin:
• Reels which are involved in the winning combination in view are held and remaining reels Respin to try and improve the win.
• Win Boost:
• One or more reels in view Respin to reveal a higher value winning combination. If the winning combination covers all 5 reels at any time then hold win and Respin segments change to become a Win Boost segment.
Wheel Respin Feature
• When a or land in view on reel 5 on either £30.00 or £50.00 High roller and no win is present, a respin of all the reels is awarded.
• substitutes for .
• are only available on reels 2,3 and 4.
• Any which lands in view can flip up to 3 times to reveal a reel symbol. Once all flips have completed any other bonuses in view are processed and any winning combinations in view are then awarded.
• can flip to .
• For all linear stakes. £20.00 and £30.00 High Roller, there are 5 active win lines.
• £50.00 HR has a total of 9 active winlines
• All awards pay from left to right on active win lines only.
• With any win, or in view anywhere on reel 5 starts the Winboost feature.
• Only the highest win is paid per active win line.
• Find “WIN” to win.
• Press “Take Win” to exit gamble with your winnings and any saved winnings.
• Press “Less” and “More” buttons to change the odds, when available.
• Any winnings which would result in a subsequent successful gamble exceeding the maximum win are automatically saved into saved winnings.
• Wins may be gambled up to the maximum win amount.
• All wins are rounded up to the nearest denomination.
• Select your number of spins and a loss limit to enable the start autoplay button.
• You can select the generated loss limit or enter a custom value.
• Autoplay will stop if the number of spins is completed or the loss limit is reached.
• Your loss limit is reached when your net losses are equal to the value selected or a further spin would increase net losses higher than set loss limit.
• Additionally you may enter a win limit that stops autoplay when a single game win is equal to or exceeds the value.
• Enabling the stop on jackpot option will stop autoplay if the jackpot of 500 x max stake is reached.
• Expected pay back to the player is at least 95%.
• Malfunction voids game.
• No prize greater in value than 500 x max stake can be won in any one game.
• The outcome of any game or feature is not necessarily that shown by the odds displayed.
• Not all stakes may be available.
• All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of CR Ltd and/or its licensees in the U.S. and/or other countries. © 2017 CR Ltd. All rights reserved.