Gonzo's Quest™ Game Rules
- Gonzo's Quest™ is a video slot with no reel spin: This 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line game introduces the Avalanche™ feature, and has Free Falls wins and Wild substitutions.
- The game is played with 20 fixed bet lines, 1-5 bet levels and different coin values.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet level and coin value.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Wild symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4, and substitutes for all symbols.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Free Fall symbols.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- When the maximum multiplier is reached, all wins are paid with the maximum multiplier until no new wins are generated. The multiplier will revert to the initial multiplier.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- The minimum bet amount is EUR 0.2 and the maximum bet amount is EUR 100.
- The symbols fall into position in the reels, instead of spinning.
- A winning bet line will start an Avalanche.
- Symbols in winning combinations explode and disappear, leaving space for a second Avalanche of symbols for a chance of bigger wins.
- The Avalanches continue until there are no more wins.
- The win multiplier is increased with each new Avalanche until it reaches the maximum multiplier.
- The multiplier remains at the maximum for the subsequent Avalanches until there are no more wins.
- Maximum multiplier is 5 in the basic game and 15 in Free Fall. See in-game paytable for details.
- Free Fall symbols only appear on reels 1, 2 and 3.
- 3 Free Falls symbols activates 10 Free Falls independent of the bet line played.
- Free Fall symbols must appear in succession, starting from the leftmost reel.
- Free Falls use the same bet as the round activating Free Fall.
- A winning bet line during Free Fall will trigger an Avalanche.
- Maximum multiplier in Free Fall is 15.
- Additional Free Falls can be won during Free Falls.
- At the end of Free Falls, the game returns to the round that activated Free Falls.
- At the end of Free Falls, the total win from Free Falls is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Falls.
- In Free Falls, 3 Free Fall symbols activate 10 additional Free Falls.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Falls is won. Stops Autoplay when Free Falls is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Falls, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Intro movie. Turn the intro film on or off.
- Animations. Turn the animations on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjust quality for poor network connection.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some Casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.0%
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (or currency equivalent. Other Operator limits may apply).
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Free Falls||Free Falls|
Last modification date: 10/27/2020