- The Wild symbols substitute for all other symbols to complete win lines, however, they will not substitute for each other.
- The Blue Phoenix Wild Medals appear only on reels 2 and 4, and the Red Phoenix Wild Medals appear only on Reel 3. The Red Phoenix Wild Medals on reel 3 will even double winnings when appearing in a substituting win.
- Gong symbols in any reel position (left to right) trigger the free games feature. There are no win lines in this game. That means: All winning combinations with at least 3 identical symbols landing from left to right generate winnings provided they start on reel 1.
Free Games Feature
- During the 10 free game rounds the symbols Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10 and 9 are removed from the reels, which increases your winning chances. Further free games can be won during the free spins.
- Feature trigger: 3, 4 or 5 GONG symbols, left to right.
- Feature hit rate: 110-140 games.
4 Level Jackpot Feature
- The Red and Blue Wild symbols might randomly trigger the jackpot game. Then 12 Medallions appear on the screen which you can uncover one by one by clicking on them.
- If you come upon 3 matching Phoenix on the screen, you hit the respective jackpot and return to the main game. Win either a Grand Jackpot, Major Jackpot, Minor Jackpot or Mini Jackpot.
- The Grand Jackpot and Major Jackpot are progressive, and increase as the game is played until they are won.
- All prizes are for combinations of a kind.
- All prizes are for combinations left to right.
- Highest win only paid per combination on screen.
- Free Games are played at trigger bet.
- Free Games can be won again during the Free Games.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 95.00%.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 6/17/2020