5-reel 15-line Slots
The objective of Thai Paradise™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Choose your paylines on the panel by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected lines and line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose the UNTIL FEATURE to spin until the Free Games round is triggered.
- Clicking the START AUTOPLAY button starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP AUTOPLAYbutton showing the number of remaining spins.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed above the smaller STOPbutton, unless you've chosen the UNTIL FEATURE option.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Autoplay mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- SCATTER win = total bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- MYSTERY SCATTER win = total bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The SCATTER symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 3 or more SCATTER symbols in any position on the reels, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
The SCATTER symbol substitutes on any payline only when the payline contains any number of regular symbols that would win with the SCATTERsymbol(s) standing in.
In addition, 3 or more SCATTER symbols in any position on the reels trigger 10 Free Games with MYSTERY SCATTER.
MYSTERY SCATTER SYMBOL
Before the Free Games begin, one of the regular symbols (except SCATTER) is chosen and transformed into MYSTERY SCATTER for the Free Games round. The MYSTERY SCATTER is different from the regular SCATTER symbol and cannot be mixed with it to create shared combinations. During the Free Games, SCATTER does not substitute for the MYSTERY SCATTER symbols.
The MYSTERY SCATTER symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline to earn a win. The MYSTERY SCATTER wins are paid according to the payout of the original symbol as seen in the paytable.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bet per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round.
3 or more SCATTER symbols anywhere on the reels add 10 Free Games to the remaining ones. If more Free Games are added, the MYSTERY SCATTER symbol does not change.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the Casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the Casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.36%.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Last modification date: 10/14/2020