Rise of Merlin
If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together. All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins. All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated. The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round. Please refer to the game rules for more information.
- Rise of Merlin is a 5-reel video slot game. Up to 10 lines can be activated, lines are numbered and always activated in numerical order (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.).
- The Scatter symbol acts as a Wild, and substitutes for all other symbols.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols trigger Free Spins. An initial 8 free spins are awarded.
- 1 regular symbol (except Scatter) is chosen at random to become a special Expanding Symbol in Free Spins. When enough of the respective symbol lands, they expand to cover all reel positions. These symbols do not need to appear adjacent to result in extra wins.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols re-trigger Free Spins. An additional 8 free spins are awarded. An additional special Expanding Symbol is chosen at random.
- The game also features an optional Gamble round that provides an opportunity to multiply the total prize on any spin in the main game by correctly guessing the colour or suit of a hidden card. The Gamble round can be played up to five times in a row.
- Bets are selected using the bet buttons. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Starts the round by spinning the reels.
- Stops the reels more quickly.
- Toggle on for a significantly faster gameplay.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000.
Last modification date: 11/18/2020