Depositing with a Debit or Credit Card
Making a deposit via Debit or Credit Card is quick, simple and secure. Follow these simple steps to fund your account.
- Select 'My Account', then 'Deposit'.
- Select the type of card you wish to deposit with. We can accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Diners Club.
- In the middle of the screen, you'll see a '-' / '+' section with 'Enter Amount' in the middle.
- Using the '+'/ '-' select how much you would like to deposit. Please note that there is a minimum deposit requirement of £10.
- Enter your card number if required.
- The 'name on card' section will be pre-populated with your account name. Please note that you cannot use a deposit method that is not in your own name.
- Enter the expiry date, and CVV2 code. The CVV2 code is the three digits on the back of your card, located on the signature strip.
- Click Deposit, and the funds will be added to your account
Please note: If you are a UK based customer you can no longer deposit via a Credit Card, for more information please seeTHIS ARTICLE