Paysafecard Frequently Asked Questions
- What is paysafecard?
- Why can't I deposit with paysafecard vouchers anymore?
- How can I fund my paysafecard account?
- How do I fund my account using paysafecard?
- Are there any fees associated with paysafecard?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Is it safe to use paysafecard?
1. What is paysafecard?
A paysafecard is the leading prepaid payment card for Internet payments. With a paysafecard, you can shop online easily and securely - you don't need to give away your personal data.
2. Why can't I deposit with paysafecard vouchers anymore?
From 14th September 2021 onwards, deposits can now only be made using your paysafecard account. If you don’t have a paysafecard account, you can register your free personal account HERE. For more information visit paysafecard.com.
3. How can I fund my paysafecard account?
Paysafecards can be purchased from a vast number of retail outlets, shops or kiosks.
4. How do I fund my account using paysafecard?
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the paysafecard logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- You will now be redirected to paysafecard.
- Log into your paysafecard account and follow the instructions.
- You will then see your confirmation details.
- Click 'OK' - you will see a 'Successful Deposit Confirmation' message.
5. Are there any fees associated with paysafecard?
There is no charge for deposits made using paysafecard.
6. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
7. Is it safe to use paysafecard?
Yes, paysafecard is totally secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification for cardholders and a dedicated anti-fraud team, paysafecard is an entirely safe online payment method.